June 16, 2009

Let's start!


First entry, plain blog. Hello world!

In the background Kalle is howling, because he has to stay in his kennel. His mother Peggy is in heat, so either he or she has to be separated somehow - he is not neutered and she isn't too.

(Have to open leo.org to find the right words - be patient with my English.)

Today I have to clean the house and get things ready for tomorrow. I'm starting a new job in July and we have a meeting on wednesday, so I have to be prepared. It's going to be a fulltime-job (goal: to accumulate a fortune for the emigration :)) ).

Because there is always something I'm starting today with some leftover-pain from yesterday where I had a little lumbago. But I can nearly walk straight again. *giggle*

So, for now: Have a nice day! (Weather is getting better in Germany.)

No comments:

Post a Comment